Saturday, September 6, 2008

An Impasse

So I have reached an impasse with this paper that I am writing for my English class!!! Its not a hard paper, and for a college paper it is fairly short, only 4 pages, however I have writers block! I have written 2 and a half pages written and it just seems like the last page and a half is just out of reach. I'm watching Legally Blonde on TV and although its a very funny cheesy movie, it almost makes me think that if I just try hard enough I can do what I want. Just keep plugging away! (YES I do realize I am saying this I am NOT plugging away on my school paper, I am blogging!) Also lately it makes me think of my good friend Felicity going to her first year of law school! GO FELICITY!!! She really is amazing and law school is no match for her!
Well I just had to write or type something that was not related to this paper. First thing that came to mind was the movie that I was watching. I just want to say sometimes mindless chick flicks that you have seen a million times is totally the answer to a stressed out weekend!!!

2 comments:

Crawford Family said...

You can do it!! I hate writers block. There is nothing worse than staring at a computer screen with nothing more to say. It was smart to take a little creative break!

LondonCalling said...

Hey I will totally read it over if you want. Just send it as an attachment to my e-mail. Yes, I should be reading my homework right now, but Contract Law is kicking my BUTT!!!