Saturday, September 13, 2008

Lagoon Day Fun

Today was Westminster College's Lagoon Day. Ticket were cheap and came with a lunch, so I decided to purchase two and take my sister with me. Well I started out the day getting my hair cut. Then I picked up my sister at her house and we went out to breakfast, then to Target so she could get a backpack to carry around some essentials in, and we were finally off to the park.
We went straight to Wicked, when I found out that my sister, instead of screaming on rides... laughs!!! She kind of does this fake half chuckle and then when people usually scream out right, like say on the way down the hill on Wicked, she giggles! It was so funny to listen to. After we picked up some lunch we were heading to Rattle Snake Rapids to cool off, as we were both in long jeans and it was warmer than we had thought. On our way we saw the old fashioned picture area, we stopped and looked at the prices and thought, we could split the price and we could be Saloon Girls!!! So, we splurged and did it. It didn't turn out great, but it was sure fun to get done!!! Anyways I ended up having a great time with my sister and was so glad that we were able to go. The best laughing rides for her were Wicked & The Samurai!

2 comments:

Kellee said...

i love it!!!! holy crapp its awesome!!

Juls said...

It's WAY cute! I LOVE it! Im glad you could have such a good time with your sister. And I want to see the hair too..... I bet its WAY cute!