Thursday, June 26, 2008

Which Release Party for Breaking Dawn?

So I received a very helpful comment on my previous blog entry on the Breaking Dawn Release Party about Borders release party and the events that they are having, which include trivia and a Jacob & Edward debate. Barnes & Noble has not yet release on a website, at least that I can find, the complete events. When I called my local B&N they told me that they were having a Vampire Reception theme party and that there would be a costume contest. Really all I care about is the book and reading  what happens next in this wonderful saga. However, I am always ready to defend my unfailing Edward is better than Jacob opinion any day!!! 
So let me know what your thoughts are, especially those that want to join me, which release party would be more fun to attend?? Borders or Barnes & Noble?

2 comments:

Juls said...

Thats a tough one! I would vote for B&N because its closer to me. :) Borders is only in Sugarhouse, right?

Crawford Family said...

Seriously I cannot believe there are ANY team jacob people our there. I mean he is nice enough but come on! When I bought he third book it came with an Iron on for each team and I have faithful created my team Edward shirt... which by the way is WAY cuter than the jacob!