Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Breaking Dawn Release Party

I have to admit, I am pretty excited for this book, therefore I am going to the midnight release. For those of you that are close and interested you are MORE than welcome to join me and a couple of my friends!! It will be packed, busy, a LOT of teenage girls... but FUN!
Just a few things, which is why I am posting this. I just called my local B&N and they stated that there is no list for the party itself. They will also have books available to purchase for everyone that comes, however, they have wrist bands with numbers, the lower the number, the faster you get your book. They are not handing these wrist bands out days in advance. You can go and get the wrist band the morning of the party (August 1st) at 9am (opening).
I don't know if all B&N partys will be the same, just wanted to post this for everyones information. Again, whoever wants to join me let me know! The more people that come, the funner it will be!

5 comments:

Crawford Family said...

Man I would so be there... I am actually slightly tempted to make up and excuse to come home... It will just be me by my loansome here fighting off the teenage girls with no one to make funny comments to! But I will be there for the movie so count me in on that one!

Juls said...

Im totally in, but you already knew that!! lol

Kellee said...

we should totally camp out at barnes and noble to get really low number wrist bands!!! :)

Bella&Edward4ever said...

All Borders stores are having Breaking Dawn release parties as well. Some people I know are going to party hop and stay at the better party. I know Borders stores are going to have a trivia contest, an Edward vs. Jacob debate, a costume contest and more! Also free food and free prizes and give-aways! There will also be wristbands that are numbered and they are given out starting at the opening of the store on August 1st. The parties start at 10 p.m. See ya all there!

Jaci said...

Maybe I will have to look into the Borders release party a little bit more!!! Sounds like a great time. Thanks for commenting and letting me know!