Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Breaking Dawn Signing Tour

I have all the books that Stephenie Meyer has written signed, so naturally, being the way that I am, knew that if the tour came anywhere near Utah I would have to get Breaking Dawn signed (how can you have all but one book signed?!?!?!). So I have anxiously been awaiting the dates, and cities of her tour. I knew that she was scaling back her tours, which is understandable because she is a mom and a wife, and needs to spend time with her family. However, there is no where that is close enough to drive to from here. And..... Blue October's front man will be joining her and singing a few songs. I LOVE Blue October, and think their music is great for the books, and the movie. He also stated that they are thinking of writing an ode on their next cd to the Bella & Edward world. Honestly, I would be excited for the cd anyways, and I would buy it the first day it was out, but this just adds... excitement!!!

No comments: