Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Top 5...

So, for those of you that know me, I always say that "He's in my Top 5". So this post is my current Top 5 list...

Wentworth Miller: He plays Michael Scofield in Fox's Prison Break. However, I first noticed him in an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Swim Fan. As well as Underworld, and Ghost Whisperer. My favorite part about Wentworth? (well there is so much, but I love the quote of his that says that he has no game and would rather be home playing Scrabble or watching Law & Order Season 14.


Lee Pace: He is in one of my new favorite shows, Pushing Daisies, I can't wait for this to start in the fall. I recently saw him in Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day. He plays the piano and wears a tux. A GREAT combination!


David Boreanaz: He is one that has been on my Top 5 since I first saw him as Angel, brooding, the bad yet good guy. Now even more as Seeley Booth, quirky and funny, and wears crazy socks with business attire (one of the fun things I like to do, and should do more!)


James McAvoy: Scottish actor that I first liked in Becoming Jane, but could not resist the role he played in Penelope. A wonderful movie that I have seen three times in the theatre. Its amazing, and I think that every girl should see it at least once, no matter the age!!! It was almost life changing for me, made me really think, and review where I was at.

And


I don't think any of my Top 5 would be complete without Elvis. Yes, I do know and realize that he is dead, but come on!!! Look at that face! How could you resist?!?!







So there you have it, the Top 5 actors that I would date, you know, if they noticed me... if they were single... or if they were alive!

5 comments:

Crawford Family said...

ohhh good choices! I LOVE pushing Daisy's! Seriously the cutest show in years! And James Mcelroy yum! He was so cute in Penelope (spcheck) The Anne Rice series is Interview with the Vampire, Vampire Lestat etc. Chris LOVES them and was sorely disappointed when they turned the last two books into one terrrible movie (Queen of the Da----) But he loves the first one with Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise. I think they are a little more involved then twilight, and that is what I like abotu these books is the ease of their reading :) I am jealous that you got to go to the book signing!

Juls said...

You are so funny!! But I have to agree with some of them. Im not as big of an Elvis fan as you but I do like dancing to most of his music. I think you know the Nick story... LMAO

Tennile Edwards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaci said...

He graduated from Princeton. I am also drawn to his intelligence!! I have yet to see the Human Stain, but will definitely be getting it shortly! Thank you for commenting

Tennile Edwards said...

I Love Love Love Wentworth Miller! I read that he went to an Ivy and I think his obvious intelligence is what draws me to him. Watch the Human Stain for proof!