Thursday, May 29, 2008

Quick Twilight Update

Sorry for those very few of you that read this that don't care about Twilight, but just wanted to let all the other know... This Sunday prior to the MTV Movie Awards, but just after the pre-show they will be showing a clip of the movie, with an intro from Stephenie Meyer. I am very excited for something new from the movie!!! I have been trying not to look so much on the internet about it and haven't watched the trailer for about a week now. However you can BET that I will have my Tivo set to record this Sunday!!!

3 comments:

Crawford Family said...

Aww Man I missed that! I am going to have to find it on U Tube!

Crawford Family said...

Follow up comment-- okay so it has taken me a while to warm up to Kristen Stewart. she seem kinda bratty whenever they interview her... I cannot believe it doesn't come out until christmas! Ughhh!

Juls said...

I forgot to tell you, there was a preview for it when we saw Indiana!! Same one youve been watching over and over again but it looked cool on the big screen!!!