Friday, May 2, 2008

Can't Help It....

Okay, if you have talked with me at ALL for the past oh... month okay maybe two... you would KNOW that I can't help but look up anything and everything on Twilight the movie. I am rereading the book so I can remember who everyone is.
Here is the first "official" picture for the movie.

I am very excited for the adaptation of the book onto the big screen. Also the author, Stephenie Meyer, has said that Robert has gotten in her head and is playing Edward perfectly. She also says that the chemistry between Edward & Bella is amazing. I know that no movie into a book is nearly as good. You can't put nearly everything thought in a book into words in a movie. However, I think from the behind scenes and everything that it will be great.
Let me know if you hear anything new on this movie!!!
Anxiously awaiting 12/12/08!!!

1 comment:

Megistentialism said...

I am SOOO excited! I finally watched the trailer you sent me... AMAZING! I had goosebumps!