Sunday, July 6, 2008

Summer So Far

So my class is officially over for the summer. I still have to take a final but as far as sitting in a class room, I'm done for the summer. I have not had a "summer break" since I have started college a couple of years ago. So... what have I done with myself??? Not much actually.
I went to the Salt Lake Farmers Market with my wonderful friend
Felicity and I had a great time! I finally got a henna tattoo, and I may have to get a couple more this summer. :)
I helped my brother and his wife paint their kitchen, thats about it. While my sister and my brothers family went to fireworks, I decided to make an early start on the kitchen for them. I turned on my new favorite cd and sang along dancing periodically (making sure not to fall of the chair I was standing on). I had a great time actually and did not miss the firework show at all. 
Overall I've had a good time while off this short while, however... I can feel that I may get bored with my time. I am not use to having a calendar quite open, and able to fill it with the things I actually want to do. 
I am VERY excited for some new movies to open, and currently hold tickets to the IMAX midnight showing of The Dark Knight. There are a couple of other midnight showings that I am sure to attend this summer, and will let you know how they are! 

1 comment:

Crawford Family said...

Ohh I am really excited for Dark Knight. It is going to be weird since HEath Ledger died.. so sad I really loved him in his early chic flics. You will most likely see it before me so make sure to post a review!