Monday, July 28, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Stephenie Meyer has release a spoiler for Breaking Dawn. I was so excited for anything relating to this book I could not help but read what it was. Obviously being from the author it is not one that would ruin the book (at least for me its not). It only makes me anticipate reading the book more. Here is the link, I will leave it up to each of you to decide if you want to read it. Also, if you comment on the spoiler on this blog, please leave it vague. I do have some friends that do NOT want to know what it is. Thank you!
Also, there are updates coming. Just quick, I did not win Survivor, however I did get second place!!! I will post pictures as soon as I can.

2 comments:

Juls said...

lol, thanks!! I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT!!!! Only a few more days!!! WAHOO!!!

Crawford Family said...

I'm so glad you posted this it makes me even happier to done my team edward shirt. I like to be right!