Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Updated Top 5

Okay, so the top 5 list is revolving... so I realized there were a few that were not on my last list that are definitely on my top 5! So here is the update:

Wentworth Miller. He is still the top on the list. With the new previews for the upcoming season of Prison Break on its definitely a reminder of how good looking Wentworth is! In the things I have seen him in, he doesn't seem to talk much, but he still acts with his facial expressions and the way that he moves his body. He would be one celebrity I would actually like to meet in person.





Ryan Reynolds. I have watched him since he was on the great tv show Two Guys a Girl and a Pizza Place! (Is this on dvd yet???) He was funny, and good looking, and goofy!! Three things that are totally plus to be on the Top 5 list! ;) Seeing him walking through NY with a great song playing in the back ground while the opening credits run on Definitely, Maybe was one of my favorite scenes! Great music, a guy in nice clothes, nice shoes, and a city that I love! If you haven't seen this movie, I recommend it!

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. I have seen him on tv since he was The Rock on WWE. I loved him in The Rundown and laughed at the snide remarks that he made, and being with Sean Williams Scott always makes it funny. I was hesitant to see The Game Plan because I don't have kids, and it just seemed like a kid show. However, I did see it and was VERY pleasantly surprised! Especially when he pulled out the guitar and sang Elvis (very well I might add!).

Christian Bale. When I was a teenage girl I watched Newsies and LOVED Christian Bale and his singing and his attitude and the dancing. Totally a cheesy movie, but I loved it (I'm kind of a sucker for musicals). Then with him playing Bruce Wayne in the new Batman series I was blown away with the depth he put to the character. The fact that he even changed the voice while in the Bat suit was totally a plus for me, I always wondered how the girls he was dating didn't recognize that voice!!! The struggle between upholding justice, but not seeking vengeance is very drawn in the first movie. I am very excited for the second installment, and hope there is at LEAST one more!

Edward Norton. From films that I consider classics that everyone should see, such as Primal Fear, Fight Club, and American History X, to the new Incredible Hulk, Ed Norton is an amazing actor. He is very versatile and can adapt to many roles. Always convincing in what ever role he plays. His eyes are definitely something that draws your attention! I recommend seeing any of his films, if not all!




So there you have it. My updated Top 5 List. Hope you like it!!!

1 comment:

Kellee said...

Ryan reynolds = Drool factory... AHHAHAHA ok i'm done. Dont tell tracy. :D