Sunday, August 3, 2008

Breaking Dawn... Is Read!!

I am finished!!!! What a bitter sweet moment. I am so happy that the book is out and I have finished reading it, but at the same time, I know that this is it for the Twilight Sage from Bella's prospective.
I am overall happy with everything that happened in the book. Honestly I was thrown with a few of the things that happened. Some things upset me at first, but with time, I actually was overall glad with everything that occurred. It was well written and I enjoyed it. I laughed out loud and cried.
Bella and Edward together was as good as I was hoping, the passion was very evident and I loved reading it.
A few people I found more depth in this book than the others, changing my opinions of them.
Emmett always makes me laugh, he actually reminds me of my brothers, I love when he is part of the situation.
There is so much that I want to post about, but would HATE to ruin the book for anyone that hadn't read it.
Overall like I said I enjoyed the book. I may have rushed through too quickly and may have to reread it because there is so much that happens from beginning to end!
(Also, of course, I went to the midnight release party with my friends and will post pictures when I get a chance!)

1 comment:

Kellee said...

I know exactly what you mean! It is bitter sweet! I'm going to miss them for sure!!! Cant wait for midnight sun!!! We are going to camp out for that one!!! :D