Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Really?? That Many?!?

Okay, so when do you know that you have too many shoes??? Well I knew I had a lot, and I love shoes. I'm kind of proud of how many cute pairs of shoes I have. However, when I made a couple of purchases at Payless' great sale known as BOGO and two of the pairs were green that I had quite a few pairs of green shoes. So I decided to count them... I have... EIGHT pairs of green shoes! Really?!?! I had no idea that I had that many. I even tried to buy another pair the other day but the store didn't have my size. I think I might have a slight obsession problem with Green Shoes! :)

1 comment:

Juls said...

You really do crack me up! At least they are all different shades of green... And 2 almost look black, so its ok. A girl can never have too many shoes! You know the saying...
She who dies with the most shoes Wins! lol.