Friday, August 15, 2008

Family Survivor Pictures Finally...

It took me awhile to get the pictures from my Mom. Unfortunately we didn't have a lot taken, because you know, we were competing... So we started out the evening by having dinner together, and then... on to the challenges.
We had an Idol that was hidden, the one to find it could automatically come in first place in any challenge that he/she chose. Of course my brother Scott found the idol and it only took him approximately 2 minutes (there is a reason that we don't want him to participate in the Easter egg hunt). I ended up tied for second place with my sister-in-law Katie. Scott won by ONE point, dang idol!!! :D It was a blast and I wish I had more pictures to share. But here they are...

Scott with the hidden Idol

Me competing in one of the challenges








The family all together with the score board (that you can't really read).

1 comment:

Juls said...

The family together cracks me up! Russ is making a great face, which Im sure thats what he is going for. Michelle and Scott are making the exact face, you can tell they are bro-sis! And you, Jim and Tawna are the only ones even smiling. Looks like lots of fun though!! Way to go on taking 2nd! Scott cheated cuz he had the extra point. lol