Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Memories...

This was on my friend Felicity's blog, and thought that it was something fun to try...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on our blog, or don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

LondonCalling said...

The first time I met Jaci Love she was 17, crazy, and standing under a rain gutter getting drenched. I thought, "Who the heck is this person and why is she ruining her emaculately starched white t-shirt?"

Kellee said...

The first time I met Jaci I had just started at the same law firm as her and she walked past the front desk where I was seated. I was like Oh so she's the Jaci that Julia is always talking about and she said Hi and I was like she is nothing like how i pictured her. This is when your hair was way dark and it was in a bun and you were wearing your grey slacks with the plaidish design on them. I didnt think we were going to get along just cause I'm shy and she seemed so comfortable at this job. But then I found out how much we have in common and I cant imagine NOT being friends with her now!

Juls said...

I thought Kellee was going to say how she spilt sweet-n-sour sauce on your floor before you were really that close. LOL. You are the first person that Ive left a memory comment on, you should feel special. I have 2 favorite memories. Ok more than just 2 but the funny ones are "It smells like... Rio!!" And "Excuse me, are you married? Ok, thanks!" These need no explanations. LOL

chuckbateman said...

I totally remember going to Indiana Jones with Jaci and watching her jump the whole way through the movie. I've never watched a movie with someone who jumped so much. Totally cute.