Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year, New Hope

So this is kind of new thing for me. I have decided that with this year, and with the changes that I have been trying to make in my life, that I would do the New Year's Resolution thing. I have not been one to write down things I wanted to improve for the next year, I pretty much just took one day at a time. Well, in an effort to write down my goals and actually mark things of my list of things I want to do, here goes...

I want to lose about 25 lbs,
I want to eat out less,
I want to save money,
I want to be more organized,
I would like to be cleaner,
I want to be a happier person,
I would like to help others more,
I want to be a good friend, and let those close to me know more often that I care, and notice what they do for me.
I want to get better study habits,

I am hoping that by writing these goals down and having a place to look at these periodically I will be able to keep on track with where I would like my life to be. I'm looking forward to this new year with hope and confidence.
Ringing in the new year with my sisters family and her crazy 6 kids probably helped. They all make me laugh, and they were so excited to yell and scream in the new year. I am so glad that they invited me over!!!
Hope you all are well, and excited for the year ahead.

2 comments:

Juls said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Im so glad you spent New Years with your sister. Did you get to work on your puzzle at all? Those are some really good goals for the year, you can do it!

Kellee said...

Oh great.. Now I'm going to have to write down my goals so you can harass me about them. LOL :D I'm sure you will accomplish everything you set your mind to this year.