Thursday, January 3, 2008

"Penciled In Life"

So over the last few days I have been filling in my new planner for the year. As well as some of my friends, and I have noticed, most of them do this with pen, I however do this in pencil. I have realized that I am afraid, in a way, to commit to any plan with pen. What if I end up not doing that, or if the date is changed, or if things fall through, then I have a mess on my calendar. I know a little of this has to do with my obsessive behavior and the control issues I have.
I am starting to embrace where I am in life, and know that I will not always be this way, and my life will change. I am excited and looking forward to going through these times, and changes, and this penciled in life.

1 comment:

Kellee said...

Salut! Quoi de neuf? a bientot!!
I've been practicing can you tell??