Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm Officially 29!!! Well, a Few Days Ago

Well, here it is... I am officially 29!!!
I had a wonderful birthday party!!! I was surrounded by some of my closest and dearest friends. I had so much fun talking to all of them about topics ranging from Law School (Congrats Felice!!!!) to how good soda tastes after a long day!
Kellee emailed all my friends, even the ones she didn't know at all. We planned on going to Texas Roadhouse, then heading to the movies, 27 Dresses, then heading for ice-cream at Leatherby's. Well Texas Roadhouse was an hour wait, we called Chili's and they said they would have a table ready for us when we arrived. So we headed to Chili's (thanks Kellee, I know its not your favorite!!!)
All I cared about was having my friends around on my birthday but they ALL surprised me with some wonderful gifts.
Julia gave me one of my favorite movies on DVD, The Scarlet Pimpernel (with Jane Seymour) and a cute little wipes case to keep in my purse.
Kellee gave me a necklace of Tinkerbell,
Felicity gave me "Wicked" green Crocs, summer smelling lotion and body spray,
Myndee gave me a vinyl picture glass frame with a wonderful saying on it, and a Bamboo (green) candle,
Angie gave me a gift card to Barnes & Noble,
Erin gave me a big coloring book.
The dinner was great, the movie was wonderful, and the ice-cream was so much fun!!! We almost replayed a scene from the movie, however some teenage girl was selecting 25 songs on the jukebox so we couldn't wait.
Here are a few pics...

Julia & I at dinner

Myndee, Felicity & Me

All of my great friends at the movies!!!

On Sunday my family got together and we had cake and ice-cream. My sister made such a wonderful green cake with a Jimmy Choo cake shoe box on top. It was beautiful. I will try to get pics and post them.
I just want to tell all my friends thank you for the support that you give me through out the year, not only on my birthday. I could not make it through this life without you all!!!
You made the start of my 29th year happy and memorable!!!

2 comments:

Kellee said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jaci dear! happy days will come to you all year! If i had a wish then it would be... a happy happy birthday to you from me!!!

Juls said...

Im glad you had such a good birthday! This is going to be the best year yet for you!