Sunday, December 23, 2007

Changes and Holidays

A lot has changed since I last posted.
The biggest has probably been the fact that I received a promotion at work, I am now a supervisor, management... Still seems crazy to me! I also found out that I passed my Human Anatomy class, with a B-, not the best, but also not the worst I could have done. The work thing is still all new to me, I am still trying to figure out the organization and the way I want things to go. I do know that I want to make everything easier than it seems to be now. So, I will be asking a lot of people for advise, at least for the first little bit. :)
However, I am off work until the 2nd of January. I am looking for the time off work, and school. I started the holidays off with a wonderful present for me, my sister, and my sister-in-law that lives near us (the other one lives out of state, so sadly could not join us) from my Mom. She took us to a nail salon and we received a spa treatment manicure & pedicure. It was 3.5 hours of heaven!!! We chatted and soaked our feet, and sat in the massage chairs. It was great!!! I love being able to spend time with the girls in my family. We get along really well.
Well I've had a great day, but a lot of running, so right now I am watching Iron Chef America and ready for bed. So off I go, but I hope that everyone is having a wonderful time getting ready for the holidays!!!

1 comment:

Juls said...

You're going to be an AWESOME manager! You can talk to Dustin about some of his management skills... That way he's not biased and can tell you how other companies run things too. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!