Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Two Years Old!

Okay, so I know I haven't been updated my blog lately. Its sadly been put to the side, and I will try to fix that. Life has been a little crazy right now. But I saw this on another blog and thought it would be fun.
My blog is now two years old. So, please leave a comment, just any comment, wishing my blog a happy birthday, or even just to say Hi. Even the blog stalkers that stop by occasionally. :)
And I promise, I will update this thing with a real post soon!
Thanks!

4 comments:

taraandhowie said...

Happy Birthday Blog!

Kellee said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jaci's blog! Happy days will come if you like frogs! If i had a wish then it would be.. a happy happy birthday to you from me. (i had to change the words cause year doesnt rhyme with blog.)

Juls said...

Happy Blog Day! LOL. And I can tell Kellee is in the primary! haha

Janessa said...

Happy Birthday Blog!