Thursday, July 9, 2009

Focusing... Well Trying...

I'm not sure why, but I feel the need to blog. Judging from my last post not many read this anyways so I guess this is more of a journal and place for me to think things out.
Like I said I'm not really sure why I feel the need to blog, I guess because tonight I'm feeling the need to talk to someone. I don't know why, but I don't call people when I feel this way, I hope that someone calls me, and if that ever happens I never tell them I needed to talk to someone. I guess I just like pretending like I'm strong and have it all together when really I feel like a meshy blob inside. I don't feel like I have anything together. I don't know who I am, what my purpose is, other than I want to be a nurse. With everything I am I want to be a nurse. I'm finishing my application into a great program and should have it in next week. I don't hear until November. (So... fingers crossed...)
I'm feeling out of sorts lately, and there really isn't a reason that I can place my finger on why. I currently don't have roommates, other than my brother and his family, and I feel a little out of place, or old for my ward. I know this is partially if not all my doing. To make new friends it's a lot of work, and getting out of your shell. Right now I feel like I'm trying to push my circle peg into the square peg in front of me.
I guess one step in life at a time. Faith in every footstep. Faith in every day.

No comments: