Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Current Top 5...

Alright, so if you haven't been reading my blog for very long I have a Top 5 list of guys, usually actors, that I currently have a crush on. It's been awhile since I updated this list on my blog, it is after all a very fluid list.
So, let's get started!
#1 Michael Vartan: I have liked this guy since Alias. I was so excited to see him return to a tv series, let alone a series about a nurse! Of course I was going to watch it. On last nights episode of HawthoRNe he reminded me why he should be on this list when he spoke French. Talk about going weak in the knees! *swoon* So far it's a great show and I hope it will be on for a long time!


#2 Robert Pattinson: Being a Twilight fan, and excited for the second installment this guy had to make the list! If you've talked to me at all you know that I am an Edward fan through and through! I think with Taylor playing Jacob its a great casting job, and I don't hate Jacob anymore, but I will always LOVE Edward, and think that Rob does a great job of portraying him. I also think that Rob actually has a personality and I enjoy reading his interviews. Also if you haven't listened to the commentary of Twilight, you should give it a listen, very funny!




#3 Hugh Jackman: Now what can you say about this actor?! He is a great actor, all accounts are that he is a great guy to talk to, very personable, a good husband and father, he is Australian, so he has a great accent... AND he can sing?!?! Now I'm not sure why he hasn't made the previous lists, but I am correcting this huge mistake right now, so please forgive me! The last movie I saw him in was Wolverine, which I thought was a great action movie. But I think I first realized how much I enjoyed his movie was "Someone Like You". A movie that he was in with Ashley Judd and Greg Kinnear. A great romantic comedy!


#4 Mark Paul Gosselaar: Zac.... Saved by the Bell. Really the reason I watched this show growing up every Saturday. I was excited to see him back on TV when he entered the cast of NYPD Blue. I thought that he breathed new life into the series, and was sad that he was cast only to have the final season follow so shortly. I am very glad that Raising the Bar is now on TNT and is one of the many TNT Drama's that I now have a season pass on my TIVO for. I look forward to it every week! If you missed him on Jimmy Fallon you HAVE to watch it! HILARIOUS! He definitely hasn't lost his touch!



#5 Matthew Perry: I first got a crush on Matthew Perry when he played Chandler Bing on friends. He was the comic relief in so many episodes with his clever quips. Then it only grew when him and Monica hooked up, because... I'm SO much like Monica (it's a little scary actually). I loved their romance and the chemistry that they had, and that he was the calm to her crazy but loved her with all her flaws, and actually more so because of them rather than in spite of them. I also thought he did a great job in 17 again, and I thought he was hilarious when he appeared on Jimmy Fallon to promote it!

1 comment:

taraandhowie said...

"Someone Like You" is the movie that I fell in love with Hugh Jackman in. I LOVE that movie. One of my absolute favorites. I used to watch it a couple times a week. Love Ashley Judd in that one, too. Her hair is so cute. Hugh has been in my top 5 for at least 8 years. He's one hunk of a man.