Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tired of This Insomnia!!!

Okay, seriously it is 1:30 in the morning! I am wide awake and it might as well be 1:30 in the afternoon! I have tried everything the past few weeks. Reading, turning the lights out, not drinking caffeine after 7pm, and even a bed time routine (I'm very much a routine person, so I have had a bed time routine for as long as I can remember). I even tried warm drinks which helped for awhile, but haven't recently. If for some reason I am able to get to bed before 1am for some unknown reason I wake up at 5:15am! Every time. If I'm awake and its dark before I look at the clock I know it is about 5am. It is very aggravating!!
The only thing that use to work that I haven't tried recently is working out at night, not too late, just about like 6pm. I have been busy with school projects and final papers due. If you have any suggestions let me know! Seriously its getting kind of ridiculous! (Although the insomnia works for my advantage during midnight showings!!! Like the one tomorrow night!!!!)

1 comment:

Janessa said...

I've had problems sleeping in the past and the best thing that worked for me was to unwind before I tried to go to bed. It seems like you're physically tired, but your brain is still on high speed. Try taking a shower, or just relaxing for ten minutes. It worked for me. Hopefully it will work for you too!