Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tagged by Kelly

So I'm late, but here it is. I don't do tags very often, but then again I don't get tagged very often. A lot of tags are about family and I currently am, should I say... Happily Single :) Thanks Kelly, sorry its a little late.
Anyways, here goes.
So here are the rules:
* Link the person who tagged you.
* Mention rules on your blog.
* Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
* Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
* Leave a comment to let them know
Quirks:
1. I watch movies... over and over and over again. It doesn't matter how often I have seen the movie, I will still laugh out loud, and cry (certain movies I don't cry after multiple times). I love movies, they make me happy and let me escape from life, if for only two hours.
2. I prefer fountain soda over a can. I will do with a can, and have done so more recently with the cut to part time and school costs, but there is nothing like a fresh 32 oz of Diet Dr. Pepper or Diet Dr. Coke with fresh lime. (Crushed ice is even better).
3. I look at peoples shoes first. There are many things you can tell by a persons shoes. Even during a movie when many other things are going on I will lean to the person next to me and whisper that I love the main characters shoes. I LOVE shoes.
4. I love Black Friday shopping... and I don't buy anything! I go to be with my family, and believe me it is worth the crowds and early mornings. We laugh until I think I may throw up! Its just me and my siblings, Mom and her sister. Its nice to joke with them and spend time with them. We have some great stories!!!
5. I don't like chocolate. Well let me phrase that differently... I am picky about my chocolate. I love european chocolate. It has much less wax in it. I like some dark chocolate, but Cadburry's chocolate is amazing! Mainly I just say that I don't like chocolate, because there is a rare occasion that I crave any kind of chocolate.
6. I sing in my car.... LOUDLY. Even act out musicals, when I'm alone. I don't sing in the shower, I don't sing in my room, only in my car. I dance also. This is usually fine because I don't notice others, until I am at a stop light or driving through campus, slowly. You would think that I would have learned, but I like it, and I can't seem to help myself.
Six bloggers that I am tagging: Kellee, Julia, Lindsay, Ashley, Katie, and Janessa.

1 comment:

Crawford Family said...

Great tag Jackie! I too am a fountian girl WAY better then anything else. Why do you think that is? More syrup or carbonation maybe? I dunno but its yummy