Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wishlist

So I know my family doesn't read my blog, actually my 16 year old niece might while she is sitting board in class instead of doing homework... but maybe thats why I'm doing it here. I don't usually like to spell out what I want exactly for gifts. I know some of my friends read this, but please don't take any hints. You should know I wouldn't do that. This is more a reference for me, of what I would buy myself if I could. Maybe this is my way of window shopping. :)
So this is some of the things I would get myself for Christmas (or the holiday that follows Christmas shortly that I am not talking about this year... :P)


I like taking pictures, but not set pictures, just candid or landscape pictures. I've never had a great camera and would actually like the bigger Nikon, but for me, the small would be ideal

I have always loved the scent of Banana Republic Classic perfume! I haven't worn it in a long time.


Either of these shoes, I saw the short ones in the store and fell in love! But couldn't talk myself into spending $95 for shoes at this point. Plus my mom and sister looking at me disapprovingly because they weren't on sale didn't help. So I put them back. (what else are bonuses for??? but shoes!)

Wicked is coming to Utah! In April, I'm so excited and would LOVE to go. (okay that might be an understatement)

I love music and have a mac and an iPod, so iTunes gift cards are always a good thing!


I LOVE movies, and I usually get popcorn and soda while enjoying the movie. So this would get used... quickly.


And this being a wish list, season tickets next year to Hale Centre would be great! They have some good shows coming up next year.

So there you go... A list of purchases that I would buy at this point if I had the money. :) Its nice to dream every now and again.

2 comments:

fantastic funk said...

You have really good taste! That is an awesome wish list. I got a Nikon camera for Christmas last year and I take it with me everywhere. I'm like you, I like candid and landscape pictures too! I hope that at least some of those wished become reality for you!

Juls said...

Yeah, its a good thing I already got your Christmas present or you might get ticked at me. :)