Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Twilight Midnight Showing


So I got a wonderful text message from Felicity tonight informing me that the Twilight Midnight movie tickets were on sale. I had been keeping my eye on the website, but had not yet today. I am so glad she told me because by the time I checked 7 of the 11 theaters were already sold out!!! They just went on sale today. I bought my tickets and a couple of friends. I couldn't get a hold of everyone, nor could I really fund paying for everyones ticket.
If you haven't bought them yet I would soon! THANK YOU FELICITY!!!! I am SO excited for this movie! (Plus its been awhile since my last midnight showing, I am excited for that as well!)

2 comments:

Crawford Family said...

Tickets aren't on sale here yet... I wonder if they will even have a midnight showing. They cancelled the big release party here because of lack of interest LAME!

LondonCalling said...

They sold out 7 theaters here already- I'm going and I am not even dedicated- only read Twilight.