Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Whats On My iPod

Okay, I'm totally copying this from Jules blog, but thought that it would be fun.
So what you do is set your iPod to shuffle all songs and then list the first ten that come up. So... here goes!
1. Beautiful Mess-Diamond Rio
An old favorite, haven't listened to it in awhile. Still good though
2. Thank Goodness-Wicked: A New Musical
An all-time favorite cd of mine, however I rarely listen to this at work as I have a tendency to sing along.
3. I'll Be Home For Christmas-Josh Groban
Obviously I have not taken my Christmas music off my iPod as of yet, but its kind of fitting as it is snowing so much that I can't see out of my office window... but a good Christmas song, he has a wonderful voice!
4. A Way of Life-Hans Zimmer (The Last Samurai)
A favorite instrumental cd, I enjoy listening to this quite often at work, or while studying.
5. Bloody Mary-South Pacific
I actually have not listened to this while on my iPod, but a funny movie, and I do like some of the songs on this cd.
6. Red Warrior-Hans Zimmer (The Last Samurai)
Actually one of my favorite songs on this cd, very moving, especially in the movie.
7. To Love You More-Celine Dion
Have not listened to this song in a long time, but one of my favorites that she sings.
8. Wait For You-Elliot Yamin
The only song that I have heard on this cd. Its good, although not one I listen to frequently.
9. Hand Me Down-Matchbox Twenty
One of my favorite bands! I don't listen to this song a lot, however, it is a good ballad type of song.
10. Now There Is No Choice-Jekyll & Hyde
This is more of dialogue from the play, it is 39 seconds long. Overall a good cd, and a good play.

So... there you have it. Ten random songs from my iPod.

1 comment:

Juls said...

Your so funny! Do you listen to any of your music, ever??? lol, jk!!