Friday, October 8, 2010

Another 100 Things...

Last night I was looking at my old posts and came across this one. I read through it and while its all true, it's been awhile and things change... So I thought I would update my list. :)
1. I'm currently a junior in nursing school.
2. I'm also working as a legal assistant full time.
3. Because of #1 &2, I don't have much free time, and therefore I don't really have a life.
4. Realizes now that this list may be hard because of #3.
5. I am addicted to the Sweet Tooth Fairy's Red Velvet cupcake... it's divine!
6. I love medical shows (even more now that I know what they are talking about!)
7. My dream car is an Audi R8 Spyder.
8. I love the fashion of the '50's.
9. I miss going to the movies, and will definitely be cramming a lot of those in during the holiday break.
10. 12 hour clinicals for school are long, and hard... but honestly I love them!
11. I would really like to lose 40 lbs.
12. I LOVE to see Blue October in concert! (Happy my brother decided to take me when he won tickets the day before their last one)
13. Wish I could go on vacation to Boston or Seattle... actually both.
14. One day I will go to Disneyland during my favorite holiday... Halloween!!
15. I love to do peoples Halloween makeup.
16. I miss reading books for fun.
17. I want to make a pie this Thanksgiving... a first!
18. I am still a sucker for a man on a motorcycle.
19. I'm afraid of failure.
20. I'm gaining more confidence.
21. I have a fantasy of being kissed in the rain (as does almost every girl).
22. I took a knitting class this summer with my friend Julia, I've bought a lot of yarn... and haven't knit anything else!
23. After a relapse of mono this summer, I have become addicted to NCIS (marathon on USA... for two days).
24. I still sing in my car... loudly!
25. I don't like chocolate.
26. I'm addicted to In & Out's fries! (It doesn't help that In&Out and Sweet Tooth Fairy share a parking lot!!!)
27. I have a bouquet of velvet roses from my great grandfathers funeral.
28. My dream house will have a ginormous bathtub!
29. Although I'm going into nursing, I still enjoy interior design.
30. I love buying quilting fabric, it just makes me smile!
31. I hate going to the grocery store.
32. I've realized I'm an emotional/stress eater... nursing school does not help this!
33. Would love to own a cabin someday.
34. I'm a sucker for a nice TV, and DVD player.
35. I have insomnia issues, and have to take ambien sometimes.
36. I want to see Wicked again.
37. I love showtunes!
38. I make a fool of myself quite a lot.
39. I don't like the taste of water... but still trying.
40. I love watching movies over and over to get a new perspective on it.
41. I don't like confrontation.
42. I am afraid of rejection.
43. I love the holidays with my family.
44. I enjoy dancing, but know I can't do it well, that's why I dance only when I'm alone.
45. Always wanted to act in a musical... and then I realized I can't really sing that well.
46. I don't like getting attention, it makes me blush.
47. I don't like talking about politics with people, I have views, but choose not to discuss them.
48. I have a large collection of bath towels... and its just me.
49. I buy myself tulips and roses occasionally.
50. I love foods made with pumpkin!
51. I miss hanging out with my friends, and studying instead.
52. I have a hard time letting go of clothes that are too small... I keep saying I'll fit in them again.
53. I love to make soup!
54. I can't wait for fall!!! The leaves, the food, the cool crisp air, the clothes!
55. I enjoy going to the movies alone.
56. I don't like getting pedicures at a salon, so I do them myself.
57. I realize now that while I'm shy... when I get to know someone, I talk too much.
58. I window shop online because I don't have time to go to the stores.
59. I still can't take a compliment well.
60. I still have test anxiety, but its getting better.
61. I want to learn tai chi.
62. I have a large collection of cooking and quilting magazines.
63. I've realized lately most of my sentences begin with: Someday...
64. I'm a recovering procrastinator.
65. Every car I drive I seem to ruin something in the engine that baffles my Dad.
66. I love to eat out for breakfast!
67. I have some shoes that are just too painful to wear, but I can't get rid of them, because they are SO cute!
68. There are only two things I sew. Quilts, and bags.
69. I would love to go to a heavy weight boxing match.
70. I think I'm creative... until I'm with my sister!
71. I can listen to the same song over and over.
72. I LOVE movie theatre popcorn.
73. I love walking in the rain.
74. I love reading a book on a blanket in the park.
75. I still love the Disney classic movies.
76. I enjoy going out to eat with friends and family.
77. I'm a daddy's girl.
78. I'm also very close to my mom.
79. Lately I feel like I'm losing my mind and can't remember anything.
80. I enjoy cooking, but only in my own kitchen.
81. I make some great oatmeal chocolate chip cookies!
82. I hate having my picture taken.
83. Wish I could go camping more.
84. I like fly fishing, but would like to spend more time and get better.
85. I never sing in the shower, I don't like hearing my own voice.
86. Often when my dad and I go on a movie date, we go to two movies, one right after another. (He likes movies as much as I do).
87. One of my new favorite foods is fried pickles!
88. I love wearing high heels to work, but take them off almost as soon as I sit at my desk.
89. I love going on road trips, with people I like that is...
90. I don't like mint.
91. I like to make people smile!
92. I enjoy hosting parties.
93. My favorite movie is Pride & Prejudice.
94. Physical humor (people falling, or running into something) is my favorite!
95. I bruise very easily.
96. Probably one of my favorite dishes is steak or chicken salad.
97. Will one day go to the Shakespearean Festival.
98. I enjoy putting puzzles together on New Years Eve.
99. I can't wait to be a nurse!
100. This took WAY longer than it should have!!!

Hope that wasn't too boring to read... You should try it! It's harder than you would think. :)

2 comments:

Kellee said...

P-P-P poker face p-p-poker face!!!

Juls said...

I've so tried doing this before. It's WAY hard! I'll think about doing it... Maybe when I'm really bored at work. haha.