Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wishing

So here I sit at work hoping that the nauseated feeling I have goes away because I am just too busy to get sick! I have finals coming up and then straight into the busy holiday week. Oh! I forgot about the homework I have been assigned over the break as well. So needless to say I don't need to get sick right now.
On to the reason of this post. I'm sitting at my desk and trying to distract myself for a few moments then back to work. So how to I distract myself? I go to a few of my favorite websites! (of course) So I went to my favorite one www.modabakeshop.com and now all I want to do is go home and sew a quilt. I've also recently been getting a bug to learn how to knit. Someday after school I will take a class.
I wish I could just take a weekend and sew and get caught up with some projects that have been put on hold. There is nothing like sticking in a movie and sewing to relax you and bring you back to center.
Hopefully in the mess of all the holidays I will get a day or two to do just this!

1 comment:

Crawford Family said...

I am totally with you! If i just had a week i could get totally caught up. Have you seen the new Amy butler LOVE quilts? I totally want to learn to knitt or crocheted.. i tried to read a book to learn that does not work! A class s a good idea! merry christmas!