Friday, November 16, 2007

Alone Time

Okay, so I want to write something, but the short story I had in mind isn't working out, I'm still tweaking it, but will put it on when I like it... or until I just can't fix it anymore... Until then, you may get some ramblings.
Anyone who is close to me knows that I need some time to myself. Alone time. I don't know why exactly I need this, and it is very clear to everyone around me when in fact it has come time to need this. I tend to get ornery and mean.
Alone time for me consists of the little things I like to do. Take baths, listen to classical music or instrumental music, read a book, watch a movie or tv, take a bath, sew, or do a craft. I don't know why I am fine after I have this time. I work through problems, I realize that my life is not that hard. Sometimes I realize that the only reason I am in the same place I have been in the last few years is because of the lack of work on my part. No one is to blame but myself.
However, I have a long time plan in motion and I just have to keep that in mind. I have to realize and tell myself that everything in good time. Which brings me to another thing, patience.... This is something I have struggled with my entire life! Everytime I think I've got a handle on it, thats when I hit a wall and want everything NOW! Not tomorrow or in a year or even in five years... I want it NOW!
Anywho... I'm starting to ramble. I started this just because I have had to have alone time the last few nights, and I have had a hard few days for personal reasons, but am starting to feel better. :) Thank goodness!!!

2 comments:

Kellee said...

Everyone needs alone time!! I love just soaking in a hot tub and reflecting on my life!

Juls said...

I just need time to do my errands and not have to worry about anything. What am I going to do when I get married!??