Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sick...

So here I sit in my room thinking of all the things I should be doing, and all I can do is sit on my bed and wipe my nose. I hate being sick! Especially on the weekends, and when I know that when Monday comes it will be non stop going to work and school.
The days seem so long lately. I usually have 12 hour days with full time work and school. I know it will pay off and I'm trying not to complain, but really, it will be nice when it's over.
I've been thinking a lot lately about different things, random things. I've watched a few chick flicks lately and near the end I always think why do we watch these movies? You know the end, they are predictable, but they still give me that giddy happy smiley feelings. I know the couple is perfect for each other and that they will end up together, and it makes me happy. However, I know that this is far removed from reality, but aren't movies there for an escape of reality? Well for me they are. Sometimes the fairy tale is a great escape from the reality that crashes into me each and every morning.
Anyways, this post seems more of a rant while I sit at home sick rather than a purposeful post. So I will end it and study and sleep... at some point sleep will come.

No comments: