Thursday, April 3, 2008

Get to Know You Tag

Okay, so I was tagged by Julia.
This is a get to know you through pictures tag... so here goes...
Favorite color...
That would have to be green and black, which is wonderfully pictured here


Favorite Animal...
I'm not a huge animal person, so um... it would have to be this, which looks just like my puppy Molly use to!


Bad Habit...
This one doesn't seem so bad, unless you are supposed to be studying for upcoming tests and finals!!!!


Favorite Food...
This is probably what I have been craving the most lately, my brother learned to roll it and does a great job!!!


Favorite Hobby...
Well right now, the only one I have kept up with really is quilting.


Favorite Song...
Right now I can't stop playing this cd


Favorite Author...
I have a lot of favorites, I really enjoy reading but since I'm rereading this book, right now she is my favorite


My Job...
Legal Assistant... just in case you didn't get it...


Favorite Dessert...
My new favorite cookie!!! If you haven't tried them, you SHOULD!


Pic of me...
Okay, I couldn't resist putting this one on!

1 comment:

Juls said...

LMAO, this was so fun!! Im glad you did it! I didnt think you did, which is why I reminded you that I tagged you like 10 times, haha!
And thanks! You made me want sushi now! I was going to be content with my cafe rio tonight but no, not anymore!! I will have to settle for edamame!
The BORING legal books say it all! LOL
Oh and I love that look for you! Hot dog in NYC!!